The Poker Mania rules are obligatory to be followed by all users registered in the casino.
- Players of the casino must be at least 18 years of age.
- In order to register and participate in the activities and games of the casino the player must be a resident of a jurisdiction where such participation is legal and not prohibited. Participation at the casino is the player’s sole option and risk, and he is solely responsible for violation the rules of the jurisdiction in which he live (gambling or wager may be illegal in the jurisdiction of player’s residing).
- The player is only permitted to enter the casino for his own personal entertainment and non-professional use. Any other use of the casino is strictly prohibited.
- The player acknowledges that participation in any game is his sole option and risk.
- The player acknowledges that game results are based on the random events modulated by our random number generator.
- The player acknowledges that he should keep his password secret and not reveal it to the third party. The player has a right to change his password from time to time in order to keep the security of his account in the online casino. In case of the password loss or disclosure, the player must immediately notify the Administration of the casino about that fact, and change the password.
- Any actions made using the player’s login and password are considered to be done by the player himself. The player has no right to claim a cancellation of his financial transactions if these transactions were made using his login and password.
- The player has no right to allow any third person or third party including, without limitation, any minor to play any casino games using his login and password.
- The player is permitted to have only one account. It is not allowed to register and/or play using more than one account. Any exceptions are only possible by the Administration permission and according to its conditions.
- The Casino reserves the right to publish the player’s login in the lists of game participants, lists of winners, news or any other casino announcements.
- The player must present the true personal data while registering in the casino and update them if they will change.
- The Casino reserves the right to request documentation confirming the identity of the player’s personal data, for example, when player withdraws the money from his casino account.
- The Casino reserves the right to inform the player via e-mail, phone or by other means about the casino news, advertising campaigns and proposals of the casino partners.
- Player’s personal information that was used to register at the casino will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed or passed to the third party without player’s consent except for the specific situations stipulated by these Terms.
- Player’s personal data may be disclosed in case of an official fraud investigation including fraud in payment systems.
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to stop temporarily or forever, the player’s account transactions in case of any suspicion of the player in fraud or other criminal activity, and even to close the account of that player without notice or explanation.
- In case that the Casino initiates the closing of the player’s account, any balance in the account will be refunded to the player except for the specific situations stipulated by these Terms.
- The player is strictly prohibited to use any electronic, mechanical or other devices as well as any software to automate the decision making and/or game process. If it is detected that the player has violated this term, action may and will be taken including banning the player from the play, confiscating the winnings obtained by this manner and deleting form the list of future promotions and bonus programs. It is forbidden to play using anonymous proxy server and/or other technical devices hindering to detect the ip-address and substituting the technical information transferred by Internet protocols.
- If a player is found to be using the playing means and methods which are prohibited by this Agreement; and/or using any technical device to influence the casino hardware and/or software; and/or using the found software bugs to defeat the casino, the casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings obtained in this way.
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers, and without prior notice, to continue or to cancel these offers at any time and reason without any explanations.
- The Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse a player to participate in any advertising event or bonus program without any explanations. The player violating the rules of advertising or bonus program can be deprived of his right to continue.
- The Casino shall in no event be responsible or liable for any damages, loss or expense arising from or in connection with your access or use of the casino. Further, the casino fully disclaims any and all warranties and responsibilities in respect of: (a) force majeur, (b) any interference or damage to your device or data contained within, as a result of external malicious impacts on casino hardware, software, service and telecommunication providers; (c) delays, loss and errors arising from temporal fail and/or failure telecommunicational or other data transmission systems maintaining by the casino, or/and player, or/and service provider; (d) as a result of government activity including enactment, revocation or modification of the laws, issuing or canceling the licenses. The casino does its best to warn and prevent and such kind of damages or minimize the cost if such damage will occur.
- The player is not eligible to claim from the casino, its partners, officers, employees and agents any damage reparation, compensation of any loss or expense relating to, or arising from: (a) his access to the casino site and/or server; (b) use of any information presented on the casino site; (c) playing; (d) getting winnings or prize.
- Employees of the Casino and members of their families are not eligible to play in the casino.
- In case of any controversial points, the decision making by the casino administration shall be final and incontestable.
- The player will be solely responsible for payment all taxes and obligatory payments relating to the getting prizes or winnings in accordance to the jurisdiction in which he live.
The Casino reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will be effective immediately upon being posted in this "Terms and Conditions" section of the Casino's Web site. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions on a regular basis. The information about such amendments may be issued in News section and/or other advertisement sent you via e-mail.